We pride ourselves on serving delicious tasty food using as many locally sources ingredients as we can. Some of our local suppliers include:-
- Sourdough supplied from Masa bakery
- We use locally sourced honey from Bollington.
- All our meat is sourced locally, and our sausage is made to Lee’s own recipe!
- We are also given locally grown fruit and vegetables from customers who have had a glut of produce.
- Coffee is supplied by Cherry Red and roasted locally.
- We sell Tree Frog chocolate and serve their hot chocolate which is made in Congleton.
- We stock the Random Apple juice and their seasonal juices which are pressed in Swanscoe.
- We stock Crag Spring Water which is bottled in Wildboarclough.